Do you enjoy engaging with people, problem solving, sharing ideas, and helping them achieve measurable success? Do you prefer managing your own work, client base, schedule and hours? Then perhaps being an independent Sales Rep is where you should be! Your mission in our organization is to visit a variety of local businesses, consult with owners and executives, and conduct solution-based sales presentations that deliver results. Bring your enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit and winning attitude, along with any direct commissioned, sales, and other sales and marketing experience to TibiDesign.
- Extensive cold calling and in person visits for the purpose of developing a buying relationship.
- Prospecting and developing new accounts, and growing strategic relationships.
- Initiating regular, in person contact with potential clients, and introducing these clients to TibiDesign’s services.
- If the client requires it, travel by vehicle to the client’s office.
- Enthusiastically present and promote TibiDesign services to potential clients to increase sales.
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities, with weekly reports to management.
- Attend via phone, email, or in person, regular sales meetings as necessary. Other duties as assigned.
- Basic website layout knowledge
- Local listing and social media marketing awareness
- Proven ability to meet and exceed specified sales goals.
- Strong relationship building and business development skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills.
- High energy, stamina, and resourcefulness.
- Driven to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Clear, common sense thinker with critical reasoning skills.
- Able to obtain information, evaluate alternatives, seek advice, make recommendations, and take action.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, email).
- Drive your own vehicle to client’s business if necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Experience as a sales professional, with demonstrated experience in growing sales
- College degree preferred
- Previous Website Design/Online Marketing Services sales, a huge asset.
- Commission based, depending on the sales value of the service.
- Personal freedom to manage your own schedule.